Eugene Brewshed Brewfest Event Coordinator
Oregon Wild’s Eugene office is seeking a volunteer to assist with event planning and volunteer coordination for its 2nd Annual “Oregon Brewshed Brewfest” being held on Saturday, April 14th.
This position will work with Oregon Wild staff to market and promote the Brewfest, coordinate details with the venue and event partners, recruit and coordinate volunteers for the Brewfest, and coordinate with Brewshed Alliance partners participating in the event.
The ideal volunteer for this position:
- Is located in or near Eugene
- Is able to be self-directed and work independently with supervisor guidance
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has experience in event planning or coordination
- Has experience working with volunteers or directing people doing a variety of tasks
- Is comfortable using basic web-based tools and online media
- Brewing industry experience or knowledge is a plus.
This volunteer position will require approximately 40 hours over a 2-month period between late February and late April, with the bulk of those hours occurring within the two weeks leading up to the April 14th Brewfest.
E-mail your contact information, statement of interest, resume, and at least one reference to Chandra LeGue, email@example.com, with the subject line “Brewfest Event Coordinator.” Deadline to apply is February 23, 2017.