3rd Annual Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest (Eugene)
Great brews begin with clean water. Join us and celebrate Oregon craft brews and the forest watersheds that make them possible on Sunday, June 9th!
Hosted by Brewshed® Partner Wildcraft Cider Works, over 15 local Oregon Brewshed Partner breweries and other businesses will be pouring special beer, cider, and kombucha with place-based collaborations you won't find anywhere else.
TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE for Sunday, June 9, 2019 at Wildcraft Cider Works in Eugene!
The brewfest runs all day (11:00am-9:00pm). Tickets are $10 and include:
- A special glass and program
- Raffle ticket (with more available for purchase)
- Two (2) 4 oz. tasting tickets (with more available for purchase)
- Tokens to vote for this year's Brewshed Best winners
- Brewshed educational workshops - from natural history to brew ingredients (schedule coming soon)
- Opportunities to meet the brewers
- The unveiling of a brand new Oregon Brewshed Alliance video!
- A great raffle with brewery swag and more
- Live music from 5pm to 9pm
- Good eats from Krob Krua Thai Family Kitchen, Red 5 Hot Dogs, and Dominican Delights
Plus, the event is family friendly - all ages are welcome!
All proceeds from the event benefit Oregon Wild, the environmental nonprofit working to protect Oregon's wildlands, wildlife, and waters as an enduring legacy, and keep Oregon full of great beer and cider through the Oregon Brewshed® Alliance initiative. The Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest is a celebration of fantastic Oregon craft brews and the wild watersheds that make them possible, featuring the breweries and other businesses and organizations committed to watershed protection through their partnership in the Oregon Brewshed® Alliance and work in the community.
Participating Brewshed® Partners include:
- Allegory Brewing (McMinnville)
- Claim 52 Brewing (Eugene)
- Coldfire Brewing (Eugene)
- Crosby Hop Farm, LLC (Woodburn)
- Deschutes Brewery (Bend)
- Ecliptic Brewing (Portland)
- Falling Sky Brewing (Eugene)
- Goodlife Brewing (Bend)
- Goschie Hop Farm (Silverton)
- Happy Mountain Kombucha (Portland)
- Mainstem Malt (Walla Walla)
- Ninkasi Brewing (Eugene)
- Oakshire Brewing (Eugene)
- Ordnance Brewing (Boardman)
- Salem Ale Works (Salem)
- Stickmen Brewing (Tualatin/Lake O.)
- Wildcraft Cider Works (Eugene)
- Yachats Brewing (Yachats)