4th Annual Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest (Portland)
Great beer begins with clean water. Join us and celebrate Oregon craft brews and the forest watersheds that make them possible on Wednesday, May 15th!
Hosted by Brewshed® Partner McMenamins Kennedy School, over 30 local Oregon breweries and other businesses will be pouring great brews and donating great raffle prizes for this great cause.
Tickets are available now for purchase and include entry, 8 (4 oz.) tastes, a special pint glass, a raffle ticket (you could win A YEAR OF BEER from Widmer Brothers!), and voting tokens to pick this year's Brewshed Best. Additional tastes and raffle tickets will be available for purchase. Once inside, taste incredible craft brews, vote for your favorites, learn about wildlands and watersheds, enter the raffle for great prizes, and enjoy tasty fare from McMenamins! This is an ALL AGES, family friendly event.
BUY TICKETS HERE for Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at McMenamins Kennedy School! Invite your friends via the Facebook event page here!
All proceeds from the event benefit Oregon Wild, the environmental nonprofit working to protect Oregon's wildlands, wildlife, and waters as an enduring legacy, and keep Oregon full of great beer through the Oregon Brewshed® Alliance initiative. The Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest is a celebration of fantastic Oregon craft beer and the wild watersheds that make it possible, featuring the breweries and other businesses and organizations committed to watershed protection through their partnership in the Oregon Brewshed® Alliance and work in the community.
Participating Brewshed® Partners include:
- ^5 Cider (Portland)
- Allegory Brewing (McMinnville)
- Binary Brewing (Beaverton)
- B.I.N.G. (Oregon)
- Breakside Brewing (Portland)
- Brewvana Brewery Tours (Portland)
- Coalition Brewing (Portland)
- Coleman Hops (St. Paul)
- Crosby Hop Farm, LLC (Woodburn)
- Deschutes Brewery (Bend)
- Ecliptic Brewing (Portland)
- Ex Novo Brewing (Portland)
- Falling Sky Brewing (Eugene)
- Fort George Brewery (Astoria)
- Goschie Hop Farm (Silverton)
- Happy Mountain Kombucha (Portland)
- Hopworks Urban Brewery (Portland)
- Little Beast Brewing (Clackamas/Portland)
- Mainstem Malt (Walla Walla)
- Mazama Brewing (Corvallis)
- McMenamins (Concordia Brewery)
- Migration Brewing (Portland/Gresham)
- Ninkasi Brewing (Eugene)
- Oakshire Brewing (Eugene)
- Occidental Brewing (Portland)
- Ordnance Brewing (Boardman)
- Oregon Brewery Running Series
- pFriem Family Brewers (Hood River)
- Portland Cider Co. (Clackamas)
- SakeOne (Forest Grove)
- Salem Ale Works (Salem)
- ShopCBDNow (Portland)
- Stickmen Brewing (Tualatin/Lake O.)
- Widmer Brothers Brewing
- Wildcraft Cider Works (Eugene)
- Wolves & People Farmhouse Brewery (Newberg)
- Yachats Brewing (Yachats)
We encourage those attending to bike, walk, or take public transportation to the event, conveniently located in the Alberta Arts District of NE Portland. The Kennedy School is easily accessible via TriMet Buses: 8, 17, 70, 72.