Click here for staff directory.
5825 N. Greeley Ave.
Portland, OR 97217
General Inquiries: [email protected]
Western Oregon Field Office
P.O. Box 11648
Eugene OR 97440-3848
Please use the P.O. Box for all correspondence. For meetings the office is located at 1238 Lincoln Street.
Central Oregon Field Office
2843 NW Lolo Dr #257
Bend, OR 97703
Northeast Oregon Field Office
P.O. Box 48
Enterprise, OR 97828
Click on a name below for bio and contact info.
For membership info contact Wren Wells.
For media inquiries contact Arran Robertson.
For cartography questions contact Erik Fernandez.
- Hanna Anderson - Communications Associate
- Lauren Anderson - Forests and Climate Program Manager
- Anne Conrad-Antoville - Finance and Administration Manager
- Erik Fernandez - Wilderness Program Manager (Bend)
- Ally Fisher - Wildlife and EDI Associate
- JT Flowers - Public Lands Coordinator (Eugene/Oakridge)
- Kelly Fuller - Western Oregon Field Coordinator (Eugene/Depoe Bay)
- Sami Godlove - Central Oregon Field Associate (Bend)
- Doug Heiken - Conservation and Restoration Coordinator (Eugene)
- Jonathan Jelen - Development Director
- Rob Klavins - Northeast Oregon Field Coordinator (Enterprise)
- Casey Kulla - State Forest Policy Coordinator
- Anastasia Kuznetsova - Brand and Marketing Manager
- Chandra LeGue - Senior Conservation Advocate (Eugene)
- Rachel Mireles - Membership Associate
- Danielle Moser - Wildlife Program Manager
- Steve Pedery - Conservation Director
- John Persell - Staff Attorney
- Arran Robertson - Communications Manager
- Sean Stevens - Executive Director
- Wren Wells - Development and Events Coordinator
- Victoria Wingell - Forests and Climate Campaigner
Oregon Wild Board of Directors
Lisa Billings (President)
Seth Prickett (Treasurer)
Darcie Meihoff (Secretary)
Oregon Wild (formerly known as ONRC) is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit, charitable organization. Contributions to Oregon Wild are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.