Oregon Wild is lucky to have numerous businesses and individual donors who provide us with product donations and other supplies that help us carry out our mission. With an office to take care of, wildlands to document, and a lot of miles to cover to take care of the whole state, we're always in need of additional donated items.
In-Kind donations to Oregon Wild are tax-deductible.
Here's a short list of some of the things we currently need:
- An all-wheel or four-wheel drive vehicle for our eastern Oregon forest restoration work that requires travel all over the northeast portion of the state.
Specific needs for this donation includes:
- Good, working condition
- 2010 or newer preferred
- Documented maintenance records
- Motion sensing cameras to monitor wolf movements in their natural habitat and deter poaching.
- Digital cameras (both point and shoot and DSLR) to document wild landscapes worthy of protection.
- Gift certificates to local restaurants and breweries to provide incentives for fundraising efforts, volunteer recognition, and events.
- New or gently used monitors and other computer equipment.
- New or gently used snowshoes to help run our winter hikes series.
- Landscaping services for our Portland office bioswale (help us tame the non-natives and keep things looking beautiful).
If you have any questions or would like to donate an in-kind gift, please contact Jonathan Jelen at 503.283.6343 ext 224 or [email protected].